1. Babies yawn before they are born.
2. Diaper rash occurs more often after 8 months of age.
3. A baby has 300 bones where an adult has only 206 fused together during growth.
4. The heaviest baby ever born was a boy, who weighed 22 pounds, eight ounces. He was born in Italy in 1955.
5. Eventual eye color develops later; most babies are indeed born with blue eyes.
6. Usually babies nap a lot but, a 5 hours sleep is sufficient for a new-born.
7. Babies learn more with your faces then your words, so it is always good to keep a smiley and loving face to teach your baby new things.
8. The heart of a newborn baby beats between 130 and 160 times a minute which is about twice the heart rate of a normal adult.
9. Newborn babies don’t have tears. The tear glands do not work properly until the baby is between 3 and 12 weeks old.
10. The first child ever born on the continent of Antarctica was born in 1978.